Home | Help | Search | Login | Register

mulonga.net forum  |  IT Centers  |  Binga Highschool Alumni Forum  |  Topic: PROGRESS-BHS ALUMNI!!!!! « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: PROGRESS-BHS ALUMNI!!!!!  (Read 3058 times)
Temba Munsaka

Mwapona buti basa?

tembamtee@hotmail.com
« on: December 09 2008 »

Dear All,

Am glad to report progress on the launch of the long awaited BHS Alumni!!!! I was in Binga, the whole of last weekend and I went to our beautiful school and had a progessive chat with the School Head and Mr. Chiutsu, the sr teacher. They are for the idea and have shown their support by allocating us an Office at the School!!!! So, we now have an Office and is manned by Machona (he says, he is the Binga Mayor!!!).

We are currently in the process of designing the data base forms, and will soon be available at the school. All former students are welcome to join and be part of this force that seeks to develop the school. Copies of the Draft Constitution and policies were left with Machona, all are welcome to review and give feedback so that we may finalise that process. Once, everything is in place, we shall call for our first general meeting at which we shall seek to elect the officers of the Alumni and to ratify and adopt the Constitution and other policies.

The thrust now is to:

a)  Incentivise the teachers
  b)  Source resource books and text books for the school
  c)  Pay fees for deserving students whose parents can not afford

I also attended the Basilwizi Trust meeting, it was a humbling expirience for me as I witnessed the zeal that our folk has for the development of our beautiful area. We must all join forces and contribute meaningfully!

Leza amulongezye moonse!!

Temba

Nsaka
Pages: [1] Print 
mulonga.net forum  |  IT Centers  |  Binga Highschool Alumni Forum  |  Topic: PROGRESS-BHS ALUMNI!!!!! « previous next »
Jump to: