Home | Help | Search | Login | Register

mulonga.net forum  |  IT Centers  |  Siachilaba.Online  |  Topic: My school « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: My school  (Read 4488 times)
Peter Kuthan / AZFA
Global Moderator

« on: January 15 2008 »

My school is Siachilaba. It is located in Binga District near the Zambezi River. It has twenty teachers, thirty toilets and  natural resources which can give us foreign currency by selling such as baobab fruits and ilala palm.  Our school has six computers which help us learn grammar and spellings and makes learning Mathematics easy. We can play games using these computers and the school is now a better place because of the Tonga.online project who donated these computers. I like Siachilaba Primary because it is a magnificent school in Binga District out of sixty six primary schools and our teacher likes it also. This school is the first Primary school to have computers in Binga District.

Written by Silent Sialwindi Munkuli, Grade 7, 2007
Peter Kuthan / AZFA
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: January 15 2008 »

My School

At our school we have trees like moringa we get  it to get oil, jatropha we make soap out of its oils.  Siachilaba school is very smart.  Many people like to come and do their meetings and church gatherings also.  At our school we have two pitches , the netball and football.  We sweep our classrooms with a plant known as ilala palm and polish classroom floors with a plant known as musizya. Both plants grow naturally and in abundance around the school all year round.

Compiled by Lenience Munkuli grade seven, Grade 7,
Pages: [1] Print 
mulonga.net forum  |  IT Centers  |  Siachilaba.Online  |  Topic: My school « previous next »
Jump to: