Home | Help | Search | Login | Register

mulonga.net forum  |  Project Related  |  Access 4 All ! - Bridging the digital divide  |  Topic: Paper on Tonga.Online project accepted for Nairobi conference « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Paper on Tonga.Online project accepted for Nairobi conference  (Read 5281 times)
Dr. S.B.Mangena
« on: January 17 2007 »

Complement of the year. I hope 2007 will be our prosperous year.

We have already prepared a paper on the Tonga.Online project. The paper was peer reviewed and accepted for a conference in Nairobi.
They want us to present the paper in February.

I consider this to be an endorsement of the good work we are doing by academia.

Thanks and bye for now.
SBM

Dr. S.B. Mangena
Computer Science Department
National University for Science and Technology NUST
Bulawayo
Peter Kuthan
« Reply #1 on: January 18 2007 »

Dear Prof. Mangena,

I hope that you have had a good start into 2007 also - best wishes!
And thanks for the good news about your presentation of Tonga.Online at the conference in Nairobi.
Please let us  know more details and send us the paper also, since we would like to put everything on the website and follow the proceedings online!

Looks like the new Tonga.Online team in Binga has started very well and the feasibility study is underway, great.
I am planning for my next visit to Bulawayo and Binga for the second half of April. This should be an opportunity to discuss the findings and recommendations of the study already.

best wishes
Peter
Pages: [1] Print 
mulonga.net forum  |  Project Related  |  Access 4 All ! - Bridging the digital divide  |  Topic: Paper on Tonga.Online project accepted for Nairobi conference « previous next »
Jump to: