Home | Help | Search | Login | Register

mulonga.net forum  |  IT Centers  |  Binga.Online  |  Topic: twiimbilane studio « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: twiimbilane studio  (Read 5264 times)
lincoln

« on: March 27 2007 »

to all the people in austria behind the mulonga project it be nothing but respect you have put binga back on the map. on this website we can now trade our culture with other cultures thereby proving wrong those people who used to think that africa is a dark continent in terms of internet connection.
 l also believe twiimbilane studio is the best thing ever to come out from binga. those who appreciate music and the part it plays to integrate different races, cultures and languages know what l mean. this studio will go a long way to produce our own local stars and sengamo the stuart of the place is not only a visionary but an icon in this music industry he is not only a producer but an artist since his college days he loves music with a passion.
finally l have a suggestion to make concerning this website. lf resources allow it we need to have a provision for music from twiimbilane studio on this website so that people can listen to the music live on the net.
so sengamo if you manage to put something together in the studio depicting the tonga culture, do not hesistate to contact me lm more than willing to market it for you this side and l can assure you the audience this side is receptive. until then, how l came in is how l go out.
sengamozm

« Reply #1 on: April 15 2007 »

Dear Lincoln,

Thanks for your support of the project and suggestions. Please keep them coming as it is from the peoples contributions that we can shape the content on the web. You can use this link to see some media from the studio,

http://www.servus.at/hollinetz/binga/workshop05/index.htm

You can also access some media material on the following link

http://www.mulonga.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogsection&id=13&Itemid=86

ZILUNDU

« Reply #2 on: April 21 2007 »

WHILE WE APPRECEATE WHAT YOU PEOPLE ARE DOING WITH YOUR STUDIO...HOW ABOUT UTILISING THE LOCAL RADIO STATIONS SUCH AS NATIONAL FM. I THINK I CAN HELP LINK YOU...

is there ANY RECORDED MUSIC? WHY NOT PREVIEW... WHAT`S THE MESSAGE LIKE AND WHO ARE THE MUSICIANS? I REMEMBER YOU LIKED MUSIC MORE THAN GEO... all the best
sengamozm

« Reply #3 on: May 02 2007 »

WHILE WE APPRECEATE WHAT YOU PEOPLE ARE DOING WITH YOUR STUDIO...HOW ABOUT UTILISING THE LOCAL RADIO STATIONS SUCH AS NATIONAL FM. I THINK I CAN HELP LINK YOU...

is there ANY RECORDED MUSIC? WHY NOT PREVIEW... WHAT`S THE MESSAGE LIKE AND WHO ARE THE MUSICIANS? I REMEMBER YOU LIKED MUSIC MORE THAN GEO... all the best

There is some recorded music from the studio and it includes a wide range such as Traditional (Kankobela and Kantimbwa), gospel and contemporary music which covers Museve, Hip Hop and plain vocal music.

I will be starting a column / section soon entitled "Profile of A Musician" this will cover both individual musicians and groups, focusing on a brief musical history of the musician and an   
overview of their music.

Pages: [1] Print 
mulonga.net forum  |  IT Centers  |  Binga.Online  |  Topic: twiimbilane studio « previous next »
Jump to: